- To lead the Retail Teams, to maximise the sales opportunities across the whole site, ensuring customer service standards and sales optimisation is high on the agenda.
- To lead the Retail Branch Team driving sales and profitability to achieve targeted contributions, in the absence of the General Manager/Branch Manager.
- To ensure all Retail Branch colleagues deliver exceptionally high customer service, to optimise sales opportunities, in Branch and take a lead in ensuring all customers have a positive customer experience.
- To support, coach and develop retail colleagues within the branch, so that key talent is optimised and retained, and we continue to be an attractive employer for future talent.
- To support the General Manager/Branch Manager in managing stock to hit Retail stock targets for the store, including aged stock.
- To support the General Manager/Branch Manager in managing all customer debt, to ensure it is kept within company credit policies.
- To ensure that all operating procedures are adhered on a daily/weekly/monthly basis in the absence of the General Manager/Branch Manager.
- To adhere to Company and Group policies and procedures, including but not limited to those relating to Safety, Health and Environmental.
- To ensure all relevant legislation and approved codes of practice, are adhered to in respect of ongoing compliance, including but not limited to UFAS, FIAS, & NOPS assurance schemes
Skills, Experience and Qualities Required
- Experience of Supervising Retail Teams.
- Experience of coaching and mentoring colleagues.
- Experience in retail trading.
- Agricultural experience.
- IOSH Managing Safely qualification.
- Competent of using Microsoft applications systems and fully IT literate.