You’re an experienced sustainability manager in the arable sector, you’re a self starter and have a great ability to influence those around you. If you’re looking for a new challenge for one of the most prominent businesses in agri-food, read on.
You will be taking the lead on green initiatives from the soil upwards, working with growers, commercial agricultural teams and right up to the board as well as width ways with stakeholders and NGO’s. You will pave the way for a roadmap for all aspects of agricultural emissions and how to reduce them for this business.
This is a role where you will have key influence across all of this business’ agricultural supply chain activities and really have the opportunity to showcase your skillset and be part of massive change.
• Create and implement procedures for the sustainable sourcing of raw materials
• Develop implement a roadmap of how to reduce emissions across the business
• Work with a range of internal and external stakeholders to ensure they are up to date with relevant information and policies
• Work with communication teams to build awareness of sustainability for both internal colleagues as well as growers.
• Proven ability to influence those around you
• A strong ability to network and liaise with various stakeholders
• A driven and self motivated personality
• A deep understanding of sustainability challenges in agriculture
• Relevant degree in agronomy, regenerative agriculture, bio diversity, sustainability or other related subject
• UK Driving licence and willingness to travel
Package: A very competitive salary to match the seniority and importance of this role is on offer to the right candidate with various healthcare and pension options.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Jadine Huxtable on: 01885 485525 / 07506296301 or e-mail your CV (in word format) and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org , thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.