Junior Marketing Manager
Marketing · Preston, Lancashire (Hybrid)
- Do you enjoy delivering events and creating bespoke marketing campaigns?
- Can you adapt your marketing skills to different audiences and objectives?
- Can your marketing skills grow a brand and revenue?
We have a fantastic opportunity for an aspiring event marketing professional with a passion for driving event-related marketing initiatives that contribute to Agriconnect's success. This Junior Marketing Manager plays a vital part in the planning, execution, and evaluation of marketing campaigns for our portfolio of events, working collaboratively with our event marketing team to support our event marketing strategy and drive event attendance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Planning, execution, and evaluation of multi-channel marketing campaigns for Agriconnect events, including digital, social media, email, and more.Content Creation
- The creation and proofing of event marketing content, such as event promotion materials, email campaigns, landing pages and social media content, ensuring consistency with event branding.
- Adapting content and style for multiple platforms. Data Analysis
- Collaborate with the event marketing team to monitor, track, and analyze marketing performance metrics and KPIs, making data-driven recommendations for campaign improvements.
- Working with the data team to segment data, identifying gaps, developing new data sources and implementing campaigns based around these data sets. Audience Engagement
- Ownership in developing audience engagement strategies, ensuring campaigns effectively acquire, retain, and engage event attendeesMarket Research
- Stay updated on industry trends, competitor activities, and event marketing developments, providing insights to shape event marketing strategies.Cross-Functional Collaboration
- Work with various teams, including event operations and data teams, to ensure seamless execution of event marketing initiatives.
- Cross collaborate with non-event Agriconnect brands to ensure brand campaigns are integrated group wide. Reporting
- Provide regular reports on event marketing campaign performance to Head of Events Marketing and the Marketing Director, offering insights and recommendations to enhance future event marketing efforts.
- Continuous analysis and evaluation of marketing campaigns to improve performance.Budget Support
- Assist in managing the event marketing budget, helping to allocate resources effectively for different events.
- Be responsible for monitoring and recording budget spend and reporting on the effectiveness of budget spend. Vendor Relationships
- Collaborate as and when needed with external vendors, agencies, and partners to execute event marketing initiatives efficiently.
- Event Marketing Knowledge: A foundation in event marketing principles is desirable but not essential for the right candidate with a strong desire to learn and grow in the field.
- Marketing Experience: Minimum of two years experience within a marketing role and proven experience of working at the level required for senior marketing executive.
- Communication Skills: Good written and verbal communication skills, particularly in event promotion.
- Analytical Abilities: String analytic skills and data-driven decision-making. Experience using google analytics is essential.
- Project Support: Willingness to contribute to multiple event marketing projects, meet deadlines, and allocate resources effectively.
- Creativity: A creative mindset and a passion for developing engaging event marketing content.
- Audience Focus: Ability to understand attendee behaviour and preferences to enhance event satisfaction.
- Adaptability: Ability to work well under pressure and adapt to changing event marketing circumstances.
- Team Collaboration: Strong teamwork skills and a collaborative mindset, particularly in event marketing campaigns.
We offer an excellent package including:
- 25 days holiday increasing to 27 after two years
- Hybrid Working
- An extra day off on your birthday
- Matched pension contribution up to 6%
- Life Assurance Scheme 4x basic salary
- Employee assistance programme
- Long Service Awards
- Employee of the Month
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Exceptional career progression. We are ever-evolving, if you work hard and do well - with our help and support there are no limits to your speed of progression
Agriconnect is the largest multi-platform agricultural information business in the UK. Our brands reach deeply into all the major agricultural sectors – arable, dairy, livestock, agricultural machinery, finance, and equipment. We take a farmer-centric approach to media.
Agriconnect is a business unit within the Arc network, a global events, data, and media platform. Arc is a fast-growing global events, data, and media platform with a varied portfolio content led portals, magazines, and events.
We strive to create a culture that is open and respectful, where differences are valued and celebrated. We want everyone to be able to reach their full potential, so we are committed to cultivating a company that promotes inclusion and belonging.