ATV Sales Person
At Carrs Billington we have an exciting opportunity within our specialist ATV sales department, covering the North Yorkshire area.
OUR GROUP VALUES
Every day we provide rural and agricultural communities with the support they need to succeed. Whether they are after a healthier herd or flock, increased yields, faster growth rates, a decent return on their land or even just a helping hand. We have the people, products, and services to help our customers get from where they are now to where they want to be. This is why every role at Carr’s Billington is hugely important to our shared success and why we welcome talent from across all different backgrounds to work across our retail, feed, machinery, fuel and central support divisions. Carr’s Billington Agriculture is a subsidiary company of The Billington Group, who are also the proud owner of Criddle & Co., English Provender Company and Billington Foods.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Responsible to: ATV Brand Manager
Department: Machinery Sales
Location: Thirsk and North Yorkshire
Term: Full-Time, Permanent
Hours: 40 per week
Taking responsibility for some key day to day processes in line with company guidelines and ensuring smooth communication between all parties. Play a key part in offering industry leading levels of service to our internal and external customers. Developing sales within Can Am, Yamaha & Corvus ATV brands and associated equipment
- Structured development and management of an assigned area, building a long term customer base.
- Call planning and prospecting activity carried out in a methodical manor and recorded via CRM system.
- Carry out demonstration, installation and follow up processes in line with EASI and brand guidelines.
- Must take ownership of managing own sales activity, planning and balancing prospecting calls and existing customer visits.
- Work with company and supplier targets to achieve quote, coverage and conversion targets.
- Work to achieve customer total customer excellence satisfaction from point of enquiry to point of delivery.
- Develop ATV brands within brand guidelines and dealer standards.
- Support show and event activity with ATV products and the wider machinery portfolio.
- Support other advertising and promotional activity with the ATV brands.
Any other task associated with the development of a new sales area.
Skills, Experience and Qualities Required
- Excellent attitude to make things happen, self starter to develop an area from scratch
- Written skills – proven ability to use clear, concise language specific for the purpose and audience
- Confident IT user
- Flexibility with working hours during busy seasons and weekends.
- Full UK driving licence required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to consult, negotiate and liaise with suppliers, customers and internal stakeholders
- Ability to manage change and to adapt to unexpected demands on a day to day basis.
- Ability to assess priorities and manage competing deadlines both independently and as a member of a team
- Experience working independently and managing time in a commercial environment
As part of The Billington Group we offer a wide range of employee benefits including:
- An attractive salary package.
- Annual salary reviews in September each year.
- A minimum of 25 days annual leave.
- Opportunity to work for a well-established family-owned business with ambitions for growth and innovation.
Your Health Health Assured: Access to an Employee Assistance Programme which offers counselling and health and wellbeing advice.
Sick pay: Generous company sick pay entitlement.
Health Cash Plan: A health cash plan allowing colleagues to claim back money spent on everyday health care such as optical, dental, physiotherapy and much more.
Your Lifestyle Staff Discount: Colleagues are eligible for a generous staff discount on selected products at our Country Stores.
Cycle to work scheme: A salary sacrifice scheme saving you tax on the purchase of a new bicycle and associated equipment.
Flexible life assurance and critical illness cover: Choose to increase the level of life assurance cover already provided to you by the company or add critical illness cover, all at preferential rates.
Perks At Work: Access to an exclusive member’s discount website with over 3,500 brands where you can save money and earn cash back on spends from grocery shopping to holidays.
Salary finance benefits: Savings schemes, preferential rate loans and wage advances all through payroll as well as tools for financial education.
Your Future Pension: Enrolment into the Company pension scheme after 3 months of employment.
Training & Development: Role specific training and ongoing training and development opportunities identified through our annual appraisal process.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply through our website or alternatively, send your CV and an indication of your current salary expectations to the Carr’s Billington People via the apply button.