Delivering the highest quality breeding service is at the heart of this well respected genetic company's success.
Joining this market leading genetics business, you will be a part of a company that prides itself on employee development and progression. With proficient knowledge within the diary sector of cattle, you will have the ability to coordinate herd breeding plans to their optimum efficiency levels.
Providing an expert service, you will also be a key role player in maximising herd productivity and profitability for your given client base with AI certification.
Due to huge growth, AI techs are required nationally, so if you are looking for a new opportunity, no matter your location – do get in touch.
To be considered for the role you’ll have:
• AI trained essential.
• Strong practical livestock background.
• Highly organised mindset; you will be required to maintain all herd records in addition to diary management.
• Accustomed to heat detection within herds.
• Ability to converse with customers and provide excellent customer service.
• Clear communicator to liaise with your team.
• Flexible work ethic; inseminating cattle at appropriate times to ensure best conception rates.
• IT Literate.
• Hold a full UK driving licence.
What's in it for you?
• Full training by leading industry professionals.
• Clear progression pathways for your career development.
• Company vehicle.
• Free BUPA healthcare and Dental plan.
• Life assurance
• Working for a highly established business whose reputation and genetic pool speaks for itself.
Does this sound like you and need to find out more?
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Jadine Huxtable on: 01885 485525 / 07506296301 or e-mail your CV (in word format) and covering letter to email@example.com , thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.