Agricultural Administrator- West Midlands
Why not start the new year with a new career in a market leading, global business!
If you have strong administration skills and an interest in agriculture/equestrian this could be the role you have been looking for.
This is a fast-paced, dynamic position where you will be part of a highly successful team ensuring smooth running of all admin associated with the purchase of livestock.
What will this role involve?
- Managing all livestock operation correspondence.
- Ensuring all relevant legislative documentation is kept up to date.
- Dealing with all queries and payments as required.
- Liaising with suppliers, transporters and internal staff.
- Maintaining and reviewing all permits and licenses.
What do I need?
- Strong communication skills, able to liaise with multiple departments.
- Dedicated, hardworking, team player.
- Proficient in all MS office software.
- Resilient, able to efficiently multitask and work under pressure in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ideally, an affinity with agriculture/equine.
Package: Competitive salary
Please call Annie Smith on 01885 485524 or email an up to date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to email@example.com
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation