Career Developing Opportunity- Crop Consultant (Berkshire)
Are you looking for the opportunity to develop your skillset in precision sustainable farming with a leading crop production business? This is your opportunity to support the future of British farming, through helping farmers achieve sustainable crop growth for the future.
Perhaps you're looking for a better work-life balance? With the hybrid working arrangements available in this role, your time will be split between home/office/on farm, one day you could be on farm demonstrating your excellent customer service skills and the next managing, chasing leads and managing your time from home. Perhaps you're looking for the opportunity to increase your knowledge of the latest arable farming technologies? With this role you will be exposed to the latest in GPS technology and GIS mapping, receiving dedicated training to ensure you provide the best service to customers.
What your "day to day" will look like:
- Providing your technical expertise to your farming clients, collecting information on farm in order to plan bespoke crop management plans.
- Answering enquiries from both the sales team
- Create and troubleshoot variable rate GPS fertiliser spreading files
- Use your IT skills to maintain both customer database and company CRM, recording and analysiing customer data.
What you will need:
- A strong acumen for customer service
- Excellent relationship building skills, you will be confident, personable and have an affinity with the farming community.
- A good understanding of Microsoft Office packages
- High attention to detail, you will take pride in your work
- Driven and goal oriented with strong decision making skills, you will have a great deal of autonomy and need to effectively manage your diary and workload.
- A relevant degree at BSc or above would be advantageous but is not essential. You will need a strong practical arable understanding.
What you can expect:
The opportunity for hybrid working, competitive salary and benefits package to include life assurance and employee assistance programmes available to you and your family