Digital Operations Administrator
Are you looking for a digital role in a dynamic team that is going places and is leading our digitisation strategy? Do you take pride in ensuring the smooth and efficient running of operations across all websites and customer facing platforms and tools? Working with all teams across the organisation, this role requires someone who can bring together strong digital skills, organisational skills and administrative flair.
- Working with the Digital Operations Manager this role will support the running of all marketing technology platforms. You will be working on the CMS, CRM, EMS, WordPress sites.
- Creating email templates and bespoke client emails – basic HTML is useful but not essential.
- This role will work closely with the marketing managers, commercial and content teams, lots of opportunity to learn and advance.
- Support the delivery of 40 big, sponsored campaigns, generating over £1 million revenue throughout the year.
Reporting and Analysing
- Generate reports for clients, on usage of systems internally and anything that you think might be useful.
- Work on client presentations and help the marketing and sales team win new business
- Ad serving (full training given) and chasing marketing agencies for digital adverts
- 1+ years’ experience in a similar role, with significant B2B digital marketing experience with an impressive performance record
- You love technology and how it enables teams to be successful
- Ability to analyse campaign performance and report on successes
- Highly organised and able to establish priorities when working with multiple projects
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a team player with a collaborative approach
We offer an excellent package including:
- 25 days holiday increasing to 27 after two years
- Hybrid working
- An extra day off on your birthday
- Free life assurance
- Matched pension contribution up to 6%
- Employee assistance programme
- Ongoing training and development
- Excellent opportunities for career development as the company grows.
Agriconnect is the largest multi-platform agricultural information business in the UK. Our brands reach deeply into all the major agricultural sectors – arable, dairy, livestock, agricultural machinery, finance, and equipment. We take a farmer-centric approach to media. Our job is to help farmers run their farms more efficiently and make better purchasing decisions. There are many ways in which we can do this – magazines, websites, webinars, podcasts, conferences, events, and marketplaces.
Agriconnect is a business unit within the Arc network, a global events, data, and media platform. Arc is a fast-growing global events, data, and media platform with a varied portfolio content led portals, magazines, and events.
We strive to create a culture that is open and respectful, where differences are valued and celebrated. We want everyone to be able to reach their full potential, so we are committed to cultivating a company that promotes inclusion and belonging.
If you would like to apply for the role, please send your CV to email@example.com. The closing date for applications is 8th October 2022.