Ignite your passion for pig welfare with your management experience - WFH
Pork production in the UK is at its optimum point, and to continue its growth an additional Grower Manager is sought after to manage the Northern Territory for this very well-established business.
In this position, you will oversee the management of Field Team members whereby you will be providing support on affairs relating to pig health and welfare whilst ensuring targets are met between grower farms.
If you are looking to join a business who's number one priority is the welfare of its animals without sacrificing the support of its staff; this is opportunity is something to highly consider.
- Have a sound knowledge of the pig industry.
- Proven management experience.
- Compassionate and traditional values.
- Ability to represent the business both to customers and to additional stakeholders.
- Influence change amongst Field Team members
- Full UK driving licence.
- Be based in either one of the following locations, Yorkshire, Humberside or Lincolnshire.
- Excellent organisational skills.
Why should you join this business?
- Homebased set up.
- Company vehicle.
- Life insurance and pension.
- Wellbeing programme and ongoing learning opportunities.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Alex Wheeler on: 01885 485528 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy .
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.