Senior Farm Business Consultant-South West England
If you are looking for the opportunity to become the decision marker in a company and have a natural flare for numbers, then look no further.
We are seeking an agricultural finance consultant to cover the territory of Somerset, Dorset and East Devon. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join this well-known growing business. You will gain an established customer base, giving you a solid foundation to gain new customers. You will be expected to build strong relationships with all customers and provide independent and practical advice on a one to one basis.
The successful person will have the drive and ambition to do well and the want to build and support the company into something bigger and stronger.
On a daily basis you will be solving the problems and helping rural business to achieve their potential.
- A practical farming knowledge, ideally in dairy and grassland management.
- A minimum of 5 years consultancy experience.
- Strong knowledge and experience of the financial management sector (including data analysis, report writing, budgeting and a future planning).
- A full clean UK drivers licence.
- Strong communication on a one to one, group and public speaking basis.
- Excellent IT skills.
- A team player with the desire to develop and grow the business.
- Awareness/experience with BPS, Countryside stewardship and farm business resilience.
Package: A strong salary, home working, a wealth of in house support.
Want to find out more?
For more information and a confidential discussion please call Annie Smith on: 01885 485 524 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.