Is Animal Welfare Your Priority? - West Midlands
As Livestock Manager, you will be joining the team of a rapidly growing business who value exceptional animal management. Working with a wide variety of animals on a daily basis, including rare breeds and commercial livestock, this is an opportunity to share your knowledge and experience with the general public as a centre of excellence.
You will be responsible for all aspects of care for the livestock, to include designing and implementing health plans alongside vets and specialists. In this role you will be able to use your excellent attention to detail to demonstrate best practices at all times, supported by a friendly and knowledgeable team of staff.
What do I need to be considered?
- HND or equivalent in a relevant subject.
- Experience of animal husbandry, nutrition management, breeding and health planning.
- Knowledge of best practice and farm legislation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to communicate with both colleagues and customers.
You will receive:
- An attractive salary in exchange for a 37 hour working week.
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme.
- Excellent employee benefits, such as exclusive retail discounts.
- Ongoing opportunities for learning and development.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Rachel Murray on: 01885 498177/ 07498665961 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO email@example.com. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy .
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.