Feed Sales Manager Looking for Clear Career Progression? East Somerset/Dorset
Although our industry has changed over the past few years, selling and supporting clients directly on farm is still at the heart of what this privately owned business do. If you are looking to join a business during an exceptional period of growth this could be the opportunity you are looking for. My client has put significant investment into their production facility and is now ready to take their sales volume to the next level.
You will be someone who not only thrives on the thrill of a sale but is committed to developing long term relationships with your farming clients as this business prides itself on the exceptional, comprehensive service they provide. The ideal person will come from a ruminant feed sales background however, candidate accustomed to selling feed into the layers sector would also be of interest
- Manage significant established business.
- Be supporting newer/ less experienced members of the team.
- Driving new business development and managing key accounts so will need a thirst for progression and an aptitude for developing not only new business but new staff.
What do I need to be taken forward?
- Proven, extensive agricultural field sales experience in either ruminant or poultry feed.
- A technical understanding of poultry or ruminant feed.
- Professional and organised approach.
- Energetic and highly motivated.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.
- Drive and ambition.
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service always.
- Computer literate.
- Full UK driving licence and willing to travel and stay away as required
To find out more:
Please call Lauren Holloway on 01885 485527/ 07506297071 or email an up-to-date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation