Experienced Feed Sales? Looking to Join one of The Best Names in the Sector? Gloucestershire/North S
This farmer focused, privately owned business are looking for an exceptional salesperson as a new figure in their highly successful SW Team. You will be a real relationship builder, able to not only grow new business but also manage your existing accounts and turn new leads into long term clients. You will need the technical understanding to provide the on farm support and advice your farmers are accustomed to from this exceptional business.
The ideal person will come from a ruminant feed sales background however, candidate accustomed to selling feed into the layers sector would also be of interest. If you are someone looking to take your career in sales to new heights with the backing of a highly reputable, successful business this could be your next step.
- Manage significant established business.
- Be supporting newer/ less experienced members of the team.
- Driving new business development and managing key accounts so will need a thirst for progression and an aptitude for developing not only new business but new staff.
What do I need to be taken forward?
- Proven, extensive agricultural field sales experience in either ruminant or poultry feed.
- A technical understanding of poultry or ruminant feed.
- Professional and organised approach.
- Energetic and highly motivated.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.
- Drive and ambition.
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service always.
- Computer literate.
- Full UK driving licence and willing to travel and stay away as required.
To find out more:
Please call Lauren Holloway on 01885 485527/ 07506297071 or email an up-to-date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation