Looking for Hybrid Working opportunities in Crop Production? - Berkshire
Do you have excellent communication skills and a desire to progress in the arable sector? Looking for a business that understands your needs and will provide hybrid/flexible working arrangements to suit your lifestyle? Perhaps you're looking to expand your knowledge of crop applications with access to the latest GPS technologies and GIS Mapping systems?
You will be in the office (or your home office) working as part of a small team, communicating with farmers to gather data for inputs and providing valuable assistance using state of the art technologies. This is your opportunity to represent a market leader in crop applications and kickstart your career with industry leading training and support!
What you need:
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficient IT skills to include MS Office Packages.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Methodical mindset with strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage your own calendar.
- Flexibility to meet the demands of customers.
- FACTS qualification (desirable)
What you will receive:
- Opportunities for both hybrid and flexible working arrangements to suit your needs.
- Support in place for you and your family.
- Dedicated trainers to assist in your growth and development.
- Generous employer matched pension contributions.
If you are looking for an exceptional new opportunity:
Please call Duncan Shaw on 01885 485526/07539390621 or email an up-to-date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.