Regional Sales Manager - Bovine Genetics: South & South East England
Do you have a passion for dairy herd health together with a proven sales background? Whether you're from the nutrition, animal health, dairy farming, genomics or AI world, this is an ideal opportunity to move into a global genetics business.
Our client, an international market leader in bovine genetics, is seeking a Regional Sales Manager to cover the south of England, from Kent to Dorset. You will have an understanding of dairy cattle gained from practical experience. You will also be able to demonstrate the ability to deliver a consultative sales approach, growing the customer base as well as maintaining strong existing relationships across the territory.
- Develop new and existing accounts into long-term and profitable relationships
- Support the development of strategic customer initiatives
- Interact and influence at the highest management levels of the customer farms
- Negotiate, maintain, and renew customer contracts
- Act as the customer's representative and primary customer contact.
- Coordinate with colleagues to increase the customer experience
- Create and grow meaningful relationships across the industry
What you will have:
- Proven sales experience with exposure to sales plans, forecasts and profit and loss accounts
- Recent dairy farming/industry experience
- Ability to build relationships with dairy farmers
- Full, UK driving licence
- Degree in a related field is desirable, but not essential
What you can expect:
- Competitive salary package + performance bonus
- Robust training programme
- Company vehicle
- No requirement to work weekends
- Extensive career development opportunities
- Gym membership and other wellness benefits
- Dental insurance
- Store discounts
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Jon Handley on: Office 01885 485522 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.