Role: Salesforce Administrator
Reporting to: Operations Director
Location: Preston/Hybrid Working
Hours: 35 hours per week. Mon - Fri
As the world we live in continues to evolve and our audiences engage with media distribution channels in many various ways, we are looking for someone who can work on various customer and marketing projects in relation to our Salesforce customer data.
You will play a prominent role in helping to steer Agriconnect’s Salesforce CRM platform on a daily basis, dedicated to maximising efficiency and capitalising on the full features and benefits. You will also play a pivotal role in ensuring that the sales and marketing teams are working in an aligned way to record and track the progress of leads and opportunities.
Salesforce is becoming an organisational game-changer for our business and you will help to drive this transformation.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collaborating with Agriconnect’s sales, marketing, customer success and finance department users to deliver continuous and ongoing improvements, and ultimately to transform the business through day-to day maintenance of the platform.
- Setting up menu tasks such as adding and tracking MQLs, managing user licenses, lighter end configuration/customisation, setting permissions, security & monitoring and resolving user requests through 'cases' and ensuring the sales team have the relevant sales and marketing collateral to support their opportunity.
- In time we would expect you to maintain, enhance, and eventually create workflows, functions and configurations within the Salesforce.com environment.
- Perform ongoing QA testing and gathering feedback from users to proactively identify needed system changes and ensure that features meet the needs they were set out to serve.
- Enhance your platform expertise over time through continuous self-learning
- Provide tool training for users. Create the future by attending planning meetings, assist with determining how Salesforce can be used and optimised in new ways.
- Assist data integrity by merging duplicate leads, contacts, and accounts; perform uploads and updates of data; identify and remove unnecessary fields and data and ensuring screens, fields and workflow have accurate names and reflect current workflow.
- Other duties, projects, and admin tasks including support for other Agriconnect teams as required.
Knowledge of the below is essential:
- User Setups
- Security and Access
- Standard and Custom Objects
- Sales and Marketing Applications
- Service and Support Applications
- Activity Management and Collaboration
- Data Management
- Analytics - Reports and Dashboards
- Workflow Process Automation
- Desktop and Mobile Administration
- General understanding of current Salesforce applications
Skills & Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good organisational & time management skills
- Ability to problem solve, negotiate and persuade
- Keen interest in technology
- Enthusiastic about their work and show willingness to learn
- Able to work independently and remotely
- Resilient and determined to be successful in their apprenticeship
- Ability to learn fast and in an independent way
- Recent hands-on experience with Salesforce
- Salesforce Administrator Certification essential
- Accept personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work. Can be relied upon to achieve excellent results.
- Adapt easily to changing business needs, conditions and work responsibilities. Adapt approach, goals and methods to achieve successful solutions and results
- Communications Effectiveness
- Convey clear, timely, persuasive messages that positively influence the thoughts and actions of others.
- Make timely decisions without sacrificing quality even under ambiguous circumstances.
- Technical Skills
- Demonstrates technical skills required for the role, pays attention to detail, takes initiative to broaden knowledge.
We offer an excellent package including:
- 25 days holiday increasing to 27 after two years (pro rata’d)
- An extra day off on your birthday
- Matched pension contribution up to 6%
- Employee assistance programme
- Ongoing training. Throughout your career at Agriconnect you will receive continued career development support from our management team
- Exceptional career progression. We are ever-evolving, if you work hard and do well - with our help and support there are no limits to your speed of progress
Agriconnect is the largest multi-platform agricultural information business in the UK. Our brands reach deeply into all the major agricultural sectors – arable, dairy, livestock, agricultural machinery, finance, and equipment. We take a farmer-centric approach to media.
Agriconnect is a business unit within the Arc network, a global events, data, and media platform. Arc is a fast-growing global events, data, and media platform with a varied portfolio content led portals, magazines, and events.
We strive to create a culture that is open and respectful, where differences are valued and celebrated. We want everyone to be able to reach their full potential, so we are committed to cultivating a company that promotes inclusion and belonging.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV and a brief cover note to our HR department via the apply button now.