Dairy Professional: Animal Health Technology - South West & Southern England
No more seven day working weeks with this exciting opportunity for someone with extensive dairy experience to apply their knowledge, as part of the UK sales team, on behalf of an established business branching out into agriculture.
You might be a dairy farmer seeking a new challenge away from 7-day working weeks. Alternatively, you might be a professional from the nutrition, breeding or animal health worlds. This role is open to passionate individuals from all walks of the dairy sector.
As Area Sales Manager, you will liaise with trade manufacturers, demonstrating the benefits of this innovative dairy industry technology which include improved herd fertility, health and improved yield. You will spend the majority of your days out on the road visiting trade manufacturers rather than behind an office desk, developing relationships with new customers in order to expand the business.
You would be joining this business at the very beginning of their venture into the dairy sector, taking ownership of your area, developing a ledger of clients and laying the foundations for success.
- You will be an experienced dairy professional seeking to shape progress in the industry
- You will have sales experience or a clear suitability for a sales role
- You will be confident, with excellent communication skills both face to face and via telephone.
- You will be proficient in Microsoft Office packages.
- You will show flexibility and initiative in your approach to working, managing your own calendar in order to meet the demands of customers.
- You will be able to work autonomously and as part of a team
What you will receive:
- A competitive salary (reflecting your skills/experience) + bonus
- A company vehicle with mileage allowance
- Dedication to your long-term development
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Jon Handley on: Office 01885 485522 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.