Role: Event Marketing Executive
Reporting to: Marketing Manager
Location: Preston – Hybrid working in place
Hours: 35 per week
As the Event Marketing Executive for Agriconnect, you’ll be responsible for planning and delivering on existing projects, sponsorship agreements and supporting our wide range of exhibitors in making the most of their attendance at our events. The role will focus on B2B client marketing to ensure delivery of sponsorship elements and exhibitor satisfaction.
- Do you enjoy variation in your work?
- Can you adapt your marketing skills to different audiences and objectives?
- Do you enjoy building long-standing relationships with clients?
- Does delivering exceptional support and opportunities to clients give you job satisfaction?
- Do you enjoy delivering events and creating bespoke marketing campaigns?
- Can your marketing skills grow a brand and revenue?
The role spans all client marketing working in partnership with sales, content, and marketing colleagues for LAMMA, CropTec, British Farming Awards, Future Farming Expo and Rural shows (Farming Business Innovation, Holiday Park Innovation, Leisure Food and Beverage expo, Family Attraction Expo). You will be delivering on existing projects, deliver on our sponsorship agreements and support exhibitors attending our events.
You’ll be working on the delivery of processes and marketing campaigns that retain and engage our clients and grow the effectiveness of our sponsorship and exhibition packages. This role will encompass sponsor marketing primarily to B2C audiences. Ensuring integrated, cross-channel marketing techniques are used to deliver demonstrable, effective results. Taking personal responsibility for time-sensitive delivery of marketing plans, campaigns and activity.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
In this role you will be:
- Brand Champion within the Audience and Events Marketing team with specific focus on Customer Success within our events
- You’ll be working collaboratively with colleagues in the Audience and Events marketing team
- Understanding and adhering to brand guidelines at all time
- Create all third party emails as per booking sheet
- Take ownership of managing and executing the event media packages, working closely with the senior marketing executive – customer success to ensure all objectives are met
- Support delivery and cross-promotion on the commercial supplements marketing plan
- Work alongside senior marketing executive – customer success, to deliver on all sponsorship agreements
- Working alongside senior marketing executive – customer success, to support exhibitors in exceeding their expectations of the event
- Working alongside senior marketing executive – customer success, to communicate effectively with all exhibitors
Channel Management and Campaign tracking
- Collaborating with digital teams to set up tracking for all client campaigns to enable us to constantly improve marketing performance
- Working alongside marketing colleagues to build connected channel campaigns using content that inspires and engages client customers via emails, social media, blogs and newsletters, and SEO
- Attend our events and other events as and when required
Data, insight, and reporting
- Work with the Marketing Manager to manage and review client data with the data team to ensure we have complete and correct client information
- Work with wider team to identify, create and develop on site propositions at our events and other events
- Work with the digital and data team to ensure that audiences are not being over-marketed to and becoming disengaged
- Share regular client marketing updates, disseminate findings and results, and work with other stakeholders to ensure a smart, aligned approach to achieve the business roadmap
- Using project management systems to log, track and deliver all elements of time-sensitive projects
- Working with the sales team to build and deliver client research and insight programme to ensure we always understand what is keeping clients awake at night.
Team and stakeholder management
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with support departments to produce clear briefs and reviews
- Effective stakeholder management both internally and externally
- Minimum of 1 year marketing experience
- Proven history of delivering success in event and digital marketing
- Effective and concise verbal and written communication skills, confident in curating and writing marketing copy
- Experience of Supporting clients and building lasting relationships
- Experience of running/marketing events is desirable
- Confident to take personal responsibility for delivery of quality marketing support
- Experience of balancing the needs and demands of internal and external stakeholders
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to deliver internal and external objectives for team KPI achievement
- Self-motivated and enjoy keeping up the date with the latest news, trends, and marketing
- Agricultural knowledge/experience would be desirable but not essential
We offer an excellent package including:
- 25 days holiday increasing to 27 after two years (pro rata’d)
- An extra day off on your birthday
- Matched pension contribution up to 6%
- Employee assistance programme
- Ongoing training. Throughout your career at Agriconnect you will receive continued career development support from our management team
- Exceptional career progression. We are ever-evolving, if you work hard and do well - with our help and support there are no limits to your speed of progress
Agriconnect is the largest multi-platform agricultural information business in the UK. Our brands reach deeply into all the major agricultural sectors – arable, dairy, livestock, agricultural machinery, finance, and equipment. We take a farmer-centric approach to media.
Agriconnect is a business unit within the Arc network, a global events, data, and media platform. Arc is a fast-growing global events, data, and media platform with a varied portfolio content led portals, magazines, and events.
We strive to create a culture that is open and respectful, where differences are valued and celebrated. We want everyone to be able to reach their full potential, so we are committed to cultivating a company that promotes inclusion and belonging.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV and a brief cover note via the apply button now.