Livestock Product Area Sales (Hybrid) - North of UK
Enjoy the diversity of supporting farmers from the comfort of your home with the added streak of show and sale participation.
Working for a highly established brand, you will be required to advise, support, and connect with farmers in the North of the UK. Utilising products that speak for themselves, you will be entering the business at peak season with a high volume of rewards to gain through your sales that are made.
Being predominantly home based, it is essential you have the discipline and drive for connecting with farmers throughout your working week. A highly supportive structure is in place to aid your transition into this role including weekly team meetings and specialists within the team to go to for further guidance.
Coming from a livestock orientated background would be highly advantageous, combined with a flair for sales.
- Enthusiasm for supporting livestock farmers in the UK.
- Confidence communicating both over the phone and in person.
- IT literate.
- Preferably come from a background in sales.
- Highly organised and ability to plan your own diary.
- Co-ordinate well within a team.
- Ability to travel to shows and livestock markets where applicable.
- Understanding of either beef, sheep or dairy farming.
- Be based North of the Midlands.
- Full UK driving license.
- Full support for home working set up.
- Training and specialist support.
- Opportunity to earn considerable commission in addition to further bonus schemes.
- Car allowance.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Alex Wheeler on: 01885 485528 / 07730 218934 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy .
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.