Livestock Office Administrator
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join the Administration Team.
This person will be required to provide a full range of administrative duties to support the Cumbria Site Manager.
The position will be full time Monday-Friday.
The key responsibilities of this role will be the undertaking of the daily duties, such as: -
- Logging and booking in of livestock accurately.
- Ensuring that all livestock documentation, including passports, movement and licence documents are accurate and dealt with accordingly.
- Liaising with suppliers and producers on a regular basis with regards to livestock returns.
- Provision of general administration duties.
- Liaising with the finance department to raise queries and payments were necessary.
The successful candidate will need: -
- A hardworking and dedicate approach to work.
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal.
- A polite and courteous manner at all times.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft office packages, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Positive and highly motivated self-starter.
- Strong team player.
- Capable of quickly solving problems under pressure.
- High attention to detail.